Sunday, November 23, 2003


Don't Want A Tattoo But You're Under My Skin

Took 291 down to Jaye's place's bus stop

Met Blue and Janice at TM

Jaye got us into Chocolate Bar to watch some bengs wriggle

Monks was fine

Bumped into so many people

Dp exchanged a bangle with me

Spent half the time fagging and chit-chatting

Lebon and I had a good chat

After Monks ended for the night we headed for Fullerton Hotel

Jaye, Daisy and I.

While dozing off on the ever-comfy sofa

The phone rang

The word "Mogu" blinked piercingly into my sheepish eyes

My face lighted up

She accompanied me over the phone from Fullerton Hotel to the Esplanade

Poor girl couldn't have the night out cause She didn't feel well

Slept outside the Esplanade for the night with Daisy

Jaye played bodyguard throughout the night

Took the MRT home and slept for 3 hours

Mum forced me to wake up to attend Novena Service at 1:00

After the service was shopping

Bought a pair or pants, a spaghetti top, and spotted a nice bag

Spent a bomb

Went Grandma's place for dinner and TV

Shagged to the bone

G'nite