Monday, January 19, 2004


I Don't Want To

What's the point of it all?
Is it necessary to bring me this low to insignificance?
It doesn't really matter if I play my part, does it?
Nothing I really do will ever appease you, will it?

Are you happy now?
Can't I receive a little more gratitude from you?
I've been the best I could, haven't I?
Don't I deserve more than I get?

Will only cuts prove how pain I am inside?
Do I have to go deeper everytime you fail to realise I get hurt?
Or should I just die?
It's not the cuts which hurt already
It's Life

You want me to be God's follower, don't you?
You expect me to be your perfect daughter, don't you?

All you want is for me to be shutting up while I'm giving
I can give, but it gives you no right to hurl me insults

Well I'm telling you
I don't want to

Not anymore