Sunday, April 13, 2008

[1]The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want. [2]He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters [3]He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake [4]Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. [5]Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemes; thou annointest my headwith oil; my cup runneth over [6] Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. and I will dwell in the house of The Lord forever.

Psalms 23


All of us will someday, one day, rest in the abode of our Lord. He will embrace us into His Kingdom. Do not mourn, for she rests in the arms of her guardian angels. Worry not, about the difficulties you face. Faith and love will carry you through storms and downhills. For what it's worth, know that I am here, just as our Lord always. Weep, but don't grieve too long, for physical loss is temporary. Genuine prayer breeds faith. I prayer for the Lord to instill strength in you, to overcome barriers from moving ahead in the life He has granted you. Though I may anal towards you more than often, deep down, I love you very dearly little sis.

As for Potato, I hope you cheer up and that the company tomorrow would shine a little light into your dark days. Setbacks are meerly lessons that teaches us to never repeat mistakes along those routes. Life's about trial and error. Love takes nobility and a heart of gold to forgive, love is not selfish, love is pure, loving means giving without expecting returns and loving always hurts at one point or another. It's only human of you, and of all of us in this human race, to dive into the bottomless abyss of dejection. You ruin the negativity, don't allow the negativity to ruin you. Again, faith. You have me.