Friday, September 26, 2008

The sun broke into my eyes like crystals cutting a form out of me, molding the sculpt that cruel nights had me sunken as a haunted patch of rain would. Daylight seemingly blackens by magnified margins and the bitter aftermath of commitment has had my tongue piqued with poison.

Sleeping in your bed does not mark me special, being the reason for everything you do does, being the only woman you'll ever find yourself willing to go through heaven and earth and extreme miles does, being the only one you'll ever unconditionally love, does.

"We are never enough to ourselves because we can never be enough to another. Any one of us walks into any room and remind its occupants that we are not the one they most want to see. We are never the one. We are never enough."

-Mirror Mirror, Gregory Maguire