Monday, July 19, 2010

I feel extremely empowered today, despite the setbacks that have come face to face with me. And so, with this empowerment, comes a resolution, in which I am determined to stand by (strictly and firmly) until they are accomplished.

By the time I hit mid-twenties, I would already have:

1. gotten my license (in which was supposed to be fulfilled way back when I was still in my teens.)
2. finished my ABRSM Grade 8
3. have a vision lasik surgery to rid off all visual impairment (in any way possible)
4. purchased a new Panasonic lumix camera
5. been to a charity association overseas to i.e teach music/art/English or simply to help out the communities
6. travelled to a country outside the continent of Asia
7. had plans to get married and start a family in years to come
8. shifted house
9. a career in music/piano/keyboard teaching that pays me comfortably enough to satisfy my simple wants and needs
10. been happier than I ever could be.

I am optimistic today, and nobody can take that from me, because I am a powerful piece of humanity. I love myself. And, how often do I feel true to these words enough to say them? (: