Monday, November 06, 2006

Having being cast aside after not being picked from the two of me and the Korean videos, I took the liberty of loaning the show from her. It was years ago since I set attention and viewership on Korean dramas. Surprised and admitting, I've actually gotten myself indulgent and hooked onto this series.

I ought to be shadowing these silly little past-times for the freest of days and be involved in infidelity with the novel she bought me.

This day has sucked all energy from surviving vibes and I have resulted in desperation for rest. There is DEFA's submission due later and DEFA's assignment isn't even up for grading.

This is where I pen down and gnaw on my nails while visualizing Cleopatra's exotic endeavours and wild bed escapades with Caesar. Bedtime stories..

P/S I'm listening to 'Princess Hours' OSTs now and I want to complete watching the series. Omgawdz! Don't start gasping at the big chunk of commotion on Korean dramas.