Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Once you've been cradled in the sweeping bask of love's outpours, settling for something less is unacceptable. Alternatives come and go but are eventually eradicated, boiling down to the only outstanding option.

Tonight, I snapped up half a packet of butter sunflower seeds, artificially recharged myself with two dozes of caffeine and ideas are dehydrated. My alarm clock decides that my biological clock is due for school at 8.30am, and here I am dawdling with time that crawls.

This is definitely late and long-due but good luck and all the best for 'O' levels. As for the people who I deem as wastages in my ass, I hope you realise you're not even up to the average level of intelligence to be passing the most basic of examinations. I'm sure those slugs know exactly who they are.

Virgin needs to be touched up.