Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The applications for enrolment have been sent out and the EPT test has been registered for. I'm not settling for anything less than success and certainty's the only word to best paint the optimist I am. I'm experiencing jolts of hysterics and excited anticipation; earnestly equipping myself with a language refill. As nerve-wrecking as this is consuming me, this is predicted the most gold-weighted decision I'll never regret. I can feel it explosively running in me. The chemical reactions bubbling within actually feels pretty darn good.

Backtracking the milestones of my past years, many wouldn't disagree to have foreseen me reliving a painful history in the days of my future. One of which generalised a superlative on Facebook about me "most likely killing myself over a relationship". It reads silly as it feels to be it, but here I am making reflections and relishing hope of mending the dishevelled shambles of what I'm about to leave behind. The suspense of my years ahead has me feverishly enthralled and I will live by "carpe diam".

The best part about life anew, is you being here to make dreams and ambitions come to reality.