Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The rosary's placed on my bed, next to my night's head-rest. Every passing day, I pray for the urging of belief and the grace only God can grant. You've never been left out in them. Faith has disciplined my grudges. The syndromes do relapse from time to time, but I know those four years have come and gone. Sometimes, when I lay my head back and spare an extra moment to dwell, it still stirs hurt. "All in time", I was told, and 'all in time' happened, I just failed to trust then. I've lost much, but I've learnt more than I could ever have imagined.

I'm sure the Old Man up there is grinning with glee that I'm down here feeling blessed with every ounce of chance I'm given to relive my previously assumed wretched life. It's seldom that I express any form of gratitude towards my faith and I'm glad that I'm doing that wholeheartedly.

And tonight is another night I know I can rest my body and soul at ease. I know I'm in good hands and in the most tender of all loving care.