Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I take joy in morning blogging, whereby thoughts are crisp and nicotine tastes like good ol' breakfast and when the sunshine doesn't eat into the sheets. Mornings are optimistic primes of the day, whereby consequences are not heavy in duty. Mornings are periods of days whereby I take spelling, grammar, punctuation and what-nots into consideration and detailed re-checks.

I've been highlighted at your email address for the past solid 15 minutes but feeling many tads too apprehensive. The apprehension will die into faded regret as the hours of dawn clocks into yet another afternoon.

Oh, mornings are also the only occasions whereby a cigarette can last me for 20 minutes. Come afternoon, I'm taking a little trip down to the mall for a little solo retail therapy session. Ay, what harm would a little do?

Well, good morning.