Wednesday, August 06, 2008

This is Bobby!

been some time since last blogged. 

guess its either very gd times or bad times that only entries r penned...

But today's gonna be different.

Well....

not that its marvellously fabulous or shitty bad, Bobby jus wanna say a word of thanks in here.
A note to remind me how thankful I am, how appreciated I do in having You around baby. I am cherishing and living every moment of the present now. I reminisce every single pasts we had,be it gd or bad. And most importantly, these past n present will give me the love to go into the future with u.

Here's a toast -----> \/ 

To my one and only, my beloved lovely, always bubbly,the one who nv fails to make me smile n annoy me at the same time, the one who taught me how to say CB in a graceful manner "Chiiiiiiii Bai" 

I Love You. 

To You,For You,With You

Us.     :)

Love,
Bobby                                                               is truly blessed :)
1048