Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wonderful 3 days of wkend spent with you.

the stayover at your place brought so much of joy between me and ur family. the late night chats with ur sis,mum and darling brought about much giggles in the dead of the night. tugging my leg into your warm feet jus feels so right and protects me from the cold of the night. Seeing Baby Poom pacing around the house up and down never fails to delight me and wld always make me go guji guji gagaga with her. Its as though she is my baby daughter. Saturday's work with you darling was immensely joyful. having to work alongside with you jus seem all so right even if the weather and the stupid boy tried to dampen our mood. Seeing you busy trying to churn out candy floss from the pinkish machine and giving it out to the kids, never fails to put a smile on their face, and mine. Try as i might, i would always steal glances at you doing wad you do at the candy floss machine always,without letting you see me gazing lovingly at you.

The accompany with me to my application of my university, there wasnt even a whimp of complain that is taking you too much time. i shant dwell too much into penning it out, how much this wld affect you but i am appreciative of everything about you. Surprising me with a 3rd monthsary gift which made me gush like a baby boy getting his all time fave candy. it doesnt matter how much u tink i will like abt the gift, but the thoughts and sincerity u put into gettin it. What touched me even more was the thoughtful things ur family did for me, for us. The great dinner of steamboat on a rainy weather like this just brings out the nostalgia of a family sitting down together dining. I really felt like a part of the Lios now.

Having said so much, everything that i have seen, everything you and ur family have done to make me feel so like one of you now goes to show how much they treat me as one.

Darling I just wanna say I love you. I am serious about you. and believe me we gonna work this out together. however much these doubts will mired us, they r not going to stop me from loving you and believing that we will be man and wife one day.

You complete me. You make nights become day and day filled with sunshine.
You're one that i wanna be with, and the one i dont wanna be without.






PS: Oh baby, i am starting to wear the jacket you bought every single moment starting from now :)
Without you, life to me is like a grass without trees, no one to shelter me from the harsh conditions and brave everything. You're my everything.