Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Hello there,

its been eons since my last update came in here. how timely can this entry be after tasting the bitterness and fiery of numerous squabbles and mired doubt, followed by sweetness like so f****ing sweet kind. Nonetheless it opened my mind to everything about You! from the highest of hills to the deepest of chasms, i realised that You!, are someone i have my mind firmly made up to be with, i m prepared for whatever's at stake, whatever may come, and us, walking to the rainbow horizon.i may not be as talented in penning metaphorical words, painting literal poems into description, nothing's stopping my love i wanna convey to YOU! 

I LOVE YOU!!!! EEEEEE U MAKE ME A HAPPY BOY.

ok back to today's event. surprised baby at her doorstep early today, together with some bubbletea for her family. Thot i could have really succeeded in giving her a pleasant surprise until baby lio squeal exposed me. bleah haha but still baby lio's our cute little puny ass baby! haha.

We prepared and baked some cupcakes! not that i had really put in a lot of effort into the whole baking, u cant dismiss the effort i put into helpin u adjust the cakes, put them into the hot oven, pinching some uncooked cupcakes and being more of a hindrance than help in the kitchen. but still i tink i m of decent help! haha! 

yeah yeah thick skinned i know, next bet my sweety gonna say "NHW, y r u SO irritating? EEK!" haha that picture of expression is so embedded in my mind now that i find it so lovable haha. we made dinner too, had spaghetti linguine with hotdogs,ham brocolli with carrots,cheddar cheese and onions. haha it was awesome possum fabulous! and credits to my lovely that all things made possible, at the expense of the ahem, mess we stirred up in the kitchen ahha. what was created in e kitchen not only ended up all in our tummies, but oso the garlic smell that lingered in our hands, as well as the cream of the cupcakes (cum lookalike) kind haha that stained our OCS shirts.

Oh talkin abt that, i rmb, same white slippers, same black pants, same OCS tshirts,both geeky couple wearing specs n smokin the same cigarette while lazing at the awww-so-comfortable couch outside with baby lio. its magical. time was jus slow and amazing.hoped time wld have come to a standstill but sadly. still i had a magical time with darling today.

well i dun have the fotos with me now, and i m pretty sure darling's gonna fill u guys in with the visuals, so now i have the pleasure of first treating u all with the descriptions haha.

darling you make my day so great.despite the countless of quarrels we always have, you are there always standing out there, lookin after me in every possible way. protecting me when someone's laughin at me, or someone taking advantage of u. i may not be gentlemanly at times, but i still very wish i can be ur man that goes thru Life with you, massaged ur sore bruised legs, tucking u to bed every night, entertaining u with my cheesy, on-the-spot lame jokes that cracks u up. i may not have the answer to how u going to cope with my impending study. but i can put my balls on the line that i wanna be responsible for myself, for u. i wanna save everything for u.i wanna give us the best life we can have. i may not be able to take the blow, but i take all these moments, be it gd or bad, as a good sign to us becoming together as One, in the future.

With that, rest on my words, you have it.
I am yours.
I love you.

Bobby 
1010pm

*okay goin back to work PIEU!*

:)