Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Turmoils, incessant quarrels seem to be the latest on-goings amidst our lives right now. Many a times such negativity always brings a damp to our fragile, relatively short 5months of Our relationship. More often than not, i am sure such vibes only makes leaves us doubting whether this love of ours is strong enough to sustain more difficult things on our way ahead.

To Bobby, I see a silver lining in times like these. It was particularly bad for the last one, but it made me realised that being together with you, is not only seeking an apology when ur wrong and i m right, not about seeing who puts down their egos first n initiations. I was wrong. What matters is to be there for each other, admitting that both of us r wrong which resulted in the squabble, regardless who's right or wrong.

My vision of seeing you one day becoming my wife, may be rather opaque now. but slowly and surely, I envision You to be my partner one day in time to come :) we just need to change what we are so used to living our 2 decades of life of mostly being single, to one that involves us, just like a pair of Siamese Twins haha.

Darling, never doubt my feelings for you, never doubt every single actions, evey whinings or every quarrels we had or will have, All these goes to show my love for you that never wanes, that increases day by day.Good times may be the best time of a relationship, but it defeats the purpose if we dont go thru' the process of bad times together as one, as well.

In short, You're the only person i have in heart, the only person my heart will give to.
I love you Cheryl Perterror Cyclopress :)

Love
Bobby.