Thursday, March 24, 2011

It saddens me to the core of my soul, that you chose to be complacent on the little faith and trust I was left with for our relationship. It was a great blood-tied love that I held priceless as a promise to God. But you have mercilessly disregarded the pains you have caused to the many hearts that make this home. And it's this very you that has evolved over the many years, that caused three women to be labelled with a 'broken home'.

With the series of pitfalls in fate that has been a constant in this family, I can no longer bring myself to love and view you the way I could, because all you are to me comprises of multitudes of pasts involving unimaginable hurt. You used to be a figure of respect and adoration to me. You used to be the protector of the world that I yearned and battled to remember, but you have shirked those roles and have compelled me to inherit them.

All my heart wants to do now, is to stop beating.