Monday, March 28, 2011

Narrator:

(So apropos:

Saw death on a sunny snow)


Him:

"For every life..."


Her:

"Forgoe the parable."


Him:

"Seek the light."


Her:

"...My knees are cold."


(Running home, running home, running home, running home...)


Her:

"Go find another lover;

To bring a... to string along!"


"With all your lies,

You're still very lovable."


"I toured the light; so many foreign roads for Emma, forever ago."


Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago


Bon Iver must have loved her very deeply, who ever she was.

You are the one, who made changed my perspectives. You are the one, who makes every single detailed difference to what I thought was true to believe. I'd probably lose my world and all heart to love another, if I ever lost you.

Thank you for never thinking of walking out. Thank you for the unwavering faith you have, and for the faith you instill in me. Thank you, for being my perfect kind of different. Thank you, for restoring this lost heart of mine.