Friday, April 12, 2013

3 more days.

Never in decades would I ever realize that I had taken such simple things for granted - peering down at Godma's, stealing peeks of void deck weddings from up here, holding little prayers in solitude as I gaze upon the darkened blankets of skies and feeling overwhelmed with contentment, taking dibs on calling out anyone who's returning home at the corridor, having my first phone calls with Ben as I hung my legs high up on the grill, the times I cried myself senselessly and took rest on my trusty couch for intimate time with God, carrying my pooch at the level of these windows whenever it rained (she loves watching the rain). So much of these memories happened here first. Bunking in with my mum the past 7 years, this was where my space of zen was.

I'll miss this forever.