Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My last journey at #11-102. It's been a crazy ride but for all it's worth and no matter how bittersweet feelings may turn, God is with all of us (whether we're a literal believer or not). God is with my dad and my mum and us, and He has surely lifted what He felt wasn't necessary of a pain.

The wonderful memories sneaking back into my mind, they sometimes hold me back. But through this all, I know God has been with me come what may, and He has embraced my hurt and negative nostalgia.

I'm no longer at my old place. But my heart for a home will always be rooted in #11-102.

I love you Dad. I'm thankful you're still somewhat around so we have time to love each other still. I would really like to tell you personally, that I forgive you, because no other person love you more than your daughters. The past is behind me, although it still pains me to not be with you nearly as seldom as it used to be. I'll always be here. June will always be here. You will always be remembered endearingly to us and you will always have our love. Please don't ever become a stranger because I will try and try to be the best daughter I was made to be. I want and need to be in your life, so please don't ever exit. Lastly, and again, I love you Daddy. You've given me so much in my childhood and in my life to be thankful and happy about. You're one of God's greatest blessings to me. Don't ever give us up. I made meant and made to be your daughter and vice versa, you as my father. Thank you for life. Thank you for the joy. Thank you for everything you've ever done for me and with me. Thank you for being my daddy.