Thursday, December 18, 2003


Fullerton Hotel Stay

Fullerton Hotel Stay


This is an update for 2 days ago

Joe's prom's from 7 pm till 12 midnight

The rest named her Cinderella (I don't know why)

As expected Leon wasn't punctual

Like she was in her last 3 appointments with me

At the end of the day there were 2 actives 2 butches and 2 passives

Leon, Boon, Joe, Hyuk, Pat and I

The VCD player couldn't work when plugged with the TV

So there wasn't any entertaining music nor shows

We were self-provided

Gf looks so cool in her prom outfit

Took many snapshots of her in it

While she was at her prom we slacked for a bit then went to esplanade

We were bawling our lungs with songs there (Boon sings high)

Gf then went to Lau Pa Sa to dine with her friends

5 of baby's friends came to the hotel room after their supper

But none stayed over

Pat had severe gastric pains

So the 3 heroes sprinted to the nearest food-selling outlet,

While I attended to Pat (Dear helped me too)

Leon Boon and Hyuk had their share of fun in the toilet with their hee-haas

I was distracted by them the whole night

Fortunately baby was there to provide all the hugs and kisses

C O M F O R T A B L E man

Then morning arrived

When the problem of who will accompany Pat for breakfast arose

Man bungs can be sissys

They took a darn long time to decide

Conclusion was that Joe was to accompany Pat

I tagged along with the both of them

Baby sent me home at the end of the whole thing


// A whole new family =))))