Thursday, December 25, 2003


Merry Christmas 2003!!!

Went over to dearest's place

Picked a set of clothes for her that matched mine

Went town to get a few more presents

Leon, Pat, Hyuk, Jason came over for stayover

6 people packed like sardines at the backseat

Hyuk sat on me while Jason sat on Pat and Sister

Pat adores baby

Hyuk got so excited that she got the lift jammed

Bungs scream like sissies (They're afraid of lift jams)

Supper started when Dad cooked noodles for the gang

Jason ate the most I'm positive

She snacked on practically everything till around 5 plus in the morning

Watched scary movie 3

It's hilarious

To All : Wishing you all the merriest and happiest Christmas.

Thank you all for being here in my life or even once being here

Each and every one of your presence left a special footmark in me

May God always grant all of you happiness and love

To The Dearest : Thank You for always being here

Regardless of how unreasonable I may be

You're here

I thank God we're together

May You have the happiest love-filled Christmas