Friday, December 12, 2003


I Love You Twice As Much Tomorrow

Extremely fortunate to get to know this person by the name of Boon

Thoughtful girl I'd assume

Met up with Boon, Hyuk, Joe, Pat, Blue and Leon

Joe was super duper entertaining

Hilarious company I had today

Joe asked me to be her girl

[23:21] cheryl
[23:21] ...
[23:21] be my gf

Reality hit me that I've been too dependant on my intuitions

Realised She will never return

But I love You more than I can say,

Don't make me feel down again I beg You

It's a horrendous uncomfy feeling that just makes you cry

Cheryl learn to be independant

>>Dearest Lord,

At the end of everyday

Make me learn from my mistakes

And never to repeat them

Let your grace lead me to a higher place

May your love teach me to love

Teach me to be a better person

Amen.