Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A day ago, I posted a bulletin on Friendster which was taken from Anny due to the itching idle taking its wear on me. In return, a butch virtual-mailed me a a message. Here goes, the bulletin I published and following up, the message she sent:

Bulletin:

Cherale wrote:
> Message: repost this and in the subject write:
>
> GREEN: If your single and ready to
> mingle
>
> YELLOW: If you like someone
>
> RED: If you're taken
>
> BLUE: If you're taken BUT aren't
> committed (still
> talk to others)
>
> PINK: If there is someone you really like,
> and are
> hoping they will ask you out.
>
> WHITE: If you're in love...
>
> PURPLE: If you like being single
>
> ORANGE: if ur single n u hate it with a
> passion
>
> GRAY: If ur HeartBroken
>
> CHECKERED: If ur Cheating someone
>
> BROWN: taken but not in touch with them
> alot
>
> BLACK:if u want someone you can never
> have
>
> *this game has hooked up many lovers so
> dont
> mess it up! who knows maybe you'll get
> lucky- you
> animal!*
>
> *repost this within 10 min or you'll end up
> old and
> alone.*

The Message:


Hahaha, ur question very long and abit Funny !!
anywhere i dunnoe what is that ?? sori, i say Hi, to
u... mmmm... i dunnoe how u noe me.. ? but
anywhere im feel very happy cos u can talk to me
here... : ) well, me !! accturry u can call
me "AnDie" but somethig is happen to this name,
soo "AnDie" is over, then u can just call me "Lee".
then if u 1 to noe me more then that, then u want
then u can just SMS me.... just gv u my hp
no, "9*******(NUMBER DISCLOSED)" anywhere u r very young for me,
me 30 le, but if be frns is o.kie lah... : ) then....
dunnoe say what again, .......... ???? ur turn ask
lah.. : )


Yes you're right, I broke into a fit of guffaws. Isn't a powerful hold of English the trend of late?