Friday, October 14, 2005

Period's arrival is inching closer, and aunt agony is agonised by constant grumpiness and incessant moodswings. In addition, a fraction of my gums is inflamed and swollen, chipping into the swinging. Apart from that, the sore throat is soring the freedom of type of food intake. Pouring bitter cooling(herbal) tea down my throat and it's torturous but it's unavoidable.

On a lighter note, I will be opening a stall in the Flea Market at Tampines Block 385, at the void deck this Sunday 16/10/05 (they have been holding flea markets at the void deck of that block for two years and I've only discovered it recently). I will be selling second-hand goods such as woman accessories, clothing (man and woman). Be sure to visit if you're nearby. I have heaps of soft toys to give away; anyone keen in taking up the offer? Flea market are abundant in Singapore lately, and being el cheapo, it's just irresistible.

Owning curls has taught me that butches haven't been having an easy time dealing and sculpting their hair all the time (I don't pity guys because they simply do not deserve pity). I am beginning to fall in love with myself.

Nique: If you are on Fear Factor (the reality show) and the prize was a million dollars - pi sai (nose shit) and dandruff, which would you choose to eat?
Cheryl: Pi sai
Nique: (Bursts into an outrageous fit of hysterical laughter)
Nique: I think I would choose dandruff. It's only skin.
Cheryl: Well, show me the money! (Ripped off quote and tone from Tom Cruise in Jerry Maguire)

Just keying in random thoughts so spare me today's drama.