Friday, August 04, 2006

If you comment to this post...

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a color that I associate with you.
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on yours.

to response to this post, type "I love Lio!" in my comment box!

To Xue
1. Your hair is growing really quick.
2. Be my role model independent woman.
3. Pink, your messenger chat colour.
4. I like your complexion.
5. Bawling night after night over Celeste.
6. A chihuahua.
7. How many best friends have you got?
8. Waiting to see this returned at your blog!


Casting! Actors wanted. If you can act the role of a typical Singaporean ahbeng, if you have tattoos, if you carry scars to flaunt, if you have the strut of an ahbeng, if you are able to take up the part of one, walk in for auditions at Temasek Design School! Call Dana @ 93839340 for for enquiries and enrolment.


So pre-production starts...

Attendance considered taken





Look left
Look center
Casting crew
"Dana, you make me sick"