Monday, August 07, 2006

We had a quarrel which prolonged for 8 hours, with me sucked to lethargy this morning and resulting in giving work a miss. She made things up by surprising me at my place's void deck with the GUESS wallet I was sulking over not getting. I've not been too bad myself; gifted her with two G2000 shirts (el cheapo, since they were on sale but it's really the thought that counts, isn't it?) and a blocked lego necklace. Planned a marvellous date for us last week at this italian restaurant. Tremendously proud of myself.

Retail therapy will resume tomorrow onwards due to her obstructing them with the void of her permission.

Production is nearing along the timeline and the whole team is hyped up, including me. Casting auditions are on this Thursday and Friday 10&11August, Temasek Design School TV Studio, 12 - 3pm and 5 - 8pm.