Monday, April 23, 2007



Azie my Chill Pill
You've got this look I can't describe. You make me feel I'm alive. When everything else is so au fait, without a doubt you're on my side. Heaven has been away too long; can't find the words to write this song. Now I have come to understand the way it is, it's not a secret anymore. Because we've been through that before. From tonight I know that you're the only one. I've been confused and in the dark. Now I understand.

First there was the one who challenged all my dreams and all my balance. She could never be as good as you. I'll be there as soon as I can but I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before.

Let's go home this Friday.

Cheryl Cayla Lim my BF
If heaven and hell decide that they both are satisfied. Illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs. If there's no one beside you, when your soul embarks, then I'll follow you into the dark.

So stay with me. You look in my eyes and I'm screaming inside that I'm sorry. And you forgive me again. You're my one true friend.