Monday, April 02, 2007

You would say anything. You would try anything to escape your meaningless and your insignificance. You're uncontrollable and we are unloveable. And I don’t want you to think that I care. I never would, I never could, again.

Why can't you just love her? Why be such a monster? You bully from a distance. Your brain needs some assistance. But I'll still take all the blame because you and me are both one and the same. And it's driving me mad. I'll take back all the things that I said. I didn't realise I was always talking to the living dead.

Passing by you light up my darkest skies. You take only seconds to draw me in. Dark shines, bringing me down, making my heart feel sore. Because it's good.

Hold your hands up to your eyes again the way I hold mine.

Because you only exist when you're on a string.