Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I kept still in a silenced posture. Her frail sculpture lacked motion, and the quietude was deathlike. Her soulmate sat close by, allowing her to lean her shrunken self onto him. Reflections were swimming through my mind as I ransacked the youth I have relished and am remained with. My innards were brimming with flashes of the future and what I imagined it to be. My future consisted of many beautiful things, family and benovalence being the two most treasured parts of it.

There, thieves of serenity stepped into the room that was embalmed with prayer. Their entrance disrupted the tranquility that calmed the holy state of intercession.

Her bodily temple was ruptured (by medicinal cure (mark the irony of it)), so was the humanity that belonged to the hyenas surrounding her. When you pray for someone, you help ease their burden and illuminate the dimness.

All they needed to do was to respect kinship. But that alone, they couldn't graciously accept to accomplishing.

Everything that has taken occurence this week chalks significance and it's scary, because I have too much that I cherish and love to bear any loss.

Life has battered me so sore.