Monday, March 03, 2008

If He gets you to it, He will get you to it. All it takes, is a morsel of faith; and faith, my dear friends, is what I have entrusted in you. Impossibility is impossible.

And to Shuqun secondary 3B, if you ever get to chance upon this, know and remember always that my heart is brimmed with pride for you. I hope you read my words in impactful belief, that 3B will never be forgotten. Starting out with a mind clogged by arresting skeptisism, forty fifteen year olds unknowingly bore my burden and shouldered the overcast off my mind. These fragment of thoughts can never verbalise the sentimental inclinations I'm experiencing, browsing through the notes and souvenirs left by 3B and not leaving out, Shuqun secondary. I'm surging sky high in excellence, because of one journey with you. This is where passion coincides with motivation, to travel me to being the best I'll ever be. Thank you.















My nocturnal instincts are wearing out and now, sleep calls.