Thursday, September 24, 2009

Greetings from Gloria Jeans Airport Terminal 2. Just done with a round of Gossip Girl's latest episode, with a good ol' cup of regular sized white chocolate mocha. Jerome's deeply immersed in his HMT essay. He actually looks irresistibly adorable biting his nails and chewing on them. I think my coughing is distracting him a little.

I feel so lucky, just being able to daze at him the way I am at this time of the night. I feel contented, just being able to be beside him. He's wearing a thick frown now and that bothers me a bit. He just swallowed a piece of his nail that he chewed and I caught him doing just that, and I'm happy. I'm in love for real, and being loved for real this time round. Now it's different. No more over-planning and over-hoping; everything seems to be unveiling and materializing as gradually as it is naturally.