Friday, September 11, 2009

Wisdom tooth/teeth happens at 9AM. Wish me luck.

I miss you so much, JMWK.

Edit//1212PM
It's out (though bleeding profusely, still)!!! Injured with 3 stitches. It'll all be over soon! The injecting of anaesthetic was the only killer, because I could actually feel the sharp pain swelling up in my gums just to numb them. The dentist is pretty (teeheehee). I felt her dig open the gums for the tooth to make its way out, watched her drill into my gums and watched her vacuum the blood (and saliva) out. The tooth came out, accompanied with a lot of blood. Now, I'm undergoing this temporary speech impediment and a pufferfish of a left cheek. So it's a strict diet of soft foods and it'll be stitches removal next Saturday. I can't exactly feel my left cheek and left portion of my chin so it feels like a piece of meat stuck on my face whenever I touch it. My gauze is soaked with blood.

Baby woke up at 7 plus in the morning just to remind me to have a hearty breakfast before not being able to eat proper food for the next few days. An ultimate sweetheart my boyfriend is, and that makes me a happy girlfriend. (: So yes, Mummy and I had you tiaos and carrot cake with coffee in the morning. Brought us back to the good ol' days. I'm home now and I'm hoping to see the boyfriend soon.

So yay to the end of toothaches! Goodbye forever!