Thursday, November 12, 2009

Before even talking about trust, does anyone even realise that there is no such thing as complete trust? There's always room for some form of doubts. Either that, or it's ignorance at its play. If there's worry or insecurity, there's no full trust. So a hundred percent trust is never going to happen. More than often, we trust too much on the bad pages of life. I guess all of us having read this and thought about this ought to actualize trusting more on faith. Because however cliche it is, a little faith makes us stronger people and keeps us from falling the wrong hole.

Pennies for a thought.

Other than that, it's been a much better night tonight. Much better than last night at least, which was a horror to have to live through. And although Jerome couldn't be here physically for me, I'm contented that he was obscenely tolerant with me and concerned for me, and for the fact that he wanted to drive all the way down at 4am just to make sure I'm alright. So thank you Baby. No more MIA alright? We're good. I'm happy. You make me happiest.

I love being in love with you, and I love you.