Monday, November 23, 2009

I love you so much, and sometimes I wish you could love me exactly the way I do you, so that you would understand why it hurts so persistently having to be anonymously misjudged by the people that matter to you.

I've always been brilliant with words, words to make something simple turn into jargons of magic. But for once in my life, I'm actually brilliant with my actions. It's impressively a good thing, and I hope you do realise that you are, in fact, the most special person I've ever come across and loved.

2010 is arriving in bits and fragments of time. Portions of 2010 are already pathed out for me and being human, I am afraid of sorrow, which will definitely come my way. Come 2010, we'll soon be turning 23 and I hope we see the 23rd year of our lives together.