Friday, August 06, 2010

Relationships 101: You will fight. Fight all day, fight all night. That’s all you will EVER do. And that’s the important part. Because you’ll realize that no matter how different you are with each other, no matter how you hate each other’s guts, you decided to meet in the middle and try to keep it together. Fighting is the sole proof that you love each other. Because when you stop fighting, you stop trying and when you stop trying, you just shrug it off and stop caring and you stop loving.

-http://irrationalrecipes.tumblr.com

My appetite finally returned today, after going on an unintended hunger strike for the past 4 days. I've lost quite a bit of weight during the small span of these days. My friends are telling me I'm becoming skinny way too fast and they're afraid for me. My sleeping ability is still warped, but I've been feeling very tired today as compared to the past few days (of restlessness and paranoia). All I'm thinking about is still him but it's become more sane today. I was able to be occasionally distracted from those thoughts though. I still miss him. I still miss him so much.

I loved you more than I loved anything about my life. So what went wrong? Why did you leave again?