Tuesday, January 04, 2011

I'll never ever forget, how Your love took over. I'll never forget, how afraid and fearless I was, at the same time, to let You in. I'll never ever forget, how You freed my troubles and burdens. I'll never forget, that total release of my heart and soul. I'll never forget, the whispers You brushed against my worries, telling me to let the world go, assuring me that You will hold my fragile self and take the weight from me and upon Your shoulders. That was the point, I stopped giving up on myself, because You never forsaked me. That was the point, I stopped feeling unworthy of living. That was the point, I was light and lifted of my pain.

I am worthy of this life. I want to live it right. I want to be a better person. I want to make You proud.




Left my fear by the side of the road
Hear You speak
Won't let go
Fall to my knees as I lift my hands to pray

Got every reason to be here again
Father's love that draws me in
And all my eyes wanna see is a glimpse of You

One more day and it's not the same
Your spirit calls my heart to sing
Drawn to the voice of my Saviour once again
Where would my soul be without Your Son
Gave His life to save the earth
Rest in the thought that You're watching over me

You hold the universe
You hold everyone on earth
You hold the universe
You hold

All I need is You
All I need is You Lord
Is You Lord