Wednesday, January 05, 2011

In 2011, I will...

- Be prayerful, thankful and always keep God close
- Get baptised and confirmed on Easter Day
- Approach Michael's parents to be my godparents at baptism and beyond
- Work hard for the 3 confirmed contracts I clinched with Town4Kids
- Be the best damn teacher I can ever be
- Be filial to my parents and godparents
- Be a loving girlfriend to Benjamin and love his family as my own, to my utmost
- Give mum $200 every month
- Give dad $100 every month
- Save at least $500 every month
- Save at least $5,000 by the end of the year
- Bring mum for a sponsored trip (which I intend to make an annual tradition)
- Go on a short trip with Benjamin and my best friends (maybe this could be combined with the one sponsored for mum.)
- Quarterly treat my best friends to meals
- Visit the dentist for scaling
- Get my Panasonic Lumix LX3
- Quit smoking