Sunday, January 09, 2011

Your family welcomed and accepted me with so much love and acceptance that the night leaves me overwhelmed. There is nothing in this memory capacity of mine that recalls being sincerely loved, until now. And with this gratitude and appreciation for the immaterially superior insertion, feelings deepen and fasten themselves secure - assurance of safety and a future together.

With this ascertained affinity on my part, comes the perfect knowledge of the fact that there is a world of what we have built to be lost. I am afraid, of facing the admittance of truly being happy, for fear that it may be taken away. Above fearing the thieves of joy, I fear that someday this imperfect perfection may transition into a translation of you walking away. Ultimately, I am scared, of losing you. These words do not manifest the distrust I have in you; complete trust is something rare and seldom, that has been naturally and thoroughly entrusted to you. I just plainly and simply, am inconfident of myself of being able to retain any good love. You are entirely different from every other guy I've ever known, and I know that well. You hold me and without a word uttered, I am safe. Your heart has become my home.

It is crucially important that you read this (or at least this portion of my long-winded muse). Despite the rough night of our second month of getting together, I still believe in a future with you. I still want to love you for as long as our lives prolong. I still want to be dreaming of multitudes of things with you even after fulfilling what we deem as dreams now. We share beautiful dreams. We share great dreams. We dream of things that this world wouldn't ever understand. And we share these dreams together. You're so special. We're so special.

Frozen Creek. Despite its lyrics and intentions, this tune will always reverbrate the best reminisce of the first day I was over at your place.

I love you, till it never ends, my Goldfish.