Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Spread your clipped wings to caress the horizons that were once out of grasp. Embrace the legacies of childhood and innocence your parents read night after night; nostalgia now dampening your eyes and filling the self with emotions. Tragedies of fairytales gone wayward thrown into fires of the forgotten. The world no longer the stage for the other fronts you own; your safe playground where feelings and love nurture and stand firm on the poles you and her cling onto.

Awaited friendships have returned, the better overflowing from the bad ones. I guess, it does, afterall, shine after a rain. Lacking of faith doesn't hinder smudged pages of the sepia book, the written will come sun and pour but the rainbow will mark infinite happiness, forever.

Leeching onto me is the best thing that has ever happened to me. And you, not a word less than I love you, will tell you everything I feel. You, my victory's crown, my prized gem, my all.