Thursday, June 02, 2005

Terms from spectrums A to Z related to design and proposals buzzing to my conscience subconsciously. There is too much work to harbour plans like shopping and entertainment. So shopping session today took my mind off certain matters for awhile. It didn't take long for bad occurences to return into thoughts. Adding onto that, my tragus piercing's acting up. Good part of today is, I haven't anything to worry concerning deadlines for tomorrow. Go on, console yourself girlie.

Shopping expenses under girlfriend today, as fifth monthsary presents. Mng black full-of-type top $30, Project Blood Brothers pencil case $20, MissHa pearl-green nail polish $2.50 and vintage earrings $3.90, date with my love - priceless. I bought her a WH jersey $16.

The roof of affinty houses home, yours and mine. I, cook your favourite whipped-ups and you, just be there provide me with tender loving care. On your shoulders I will cushion my lethargy onto, and in my heart you will seek your home at.