Sunday, July 09, 2006

The entire week's occupied with plans. Guylian chocolates (original) perk me up, so do you baye. I love you.

Today - Work and gorge (Lays Sour Cream and Onion, worm-gummies, Ramly burger, Takopachi, Guylian strawberry chocolates, ban-mian, fried fish soup, meat patty with bread, fried rice)
Monday - Swimming, tanning, shopping, SIM, being nice and going extra miles (pun intended), Cityhall Coffee Clubbing
Tuesday - Class field trip to Omnimax Theatre to screen Superman
Wednesday - School
Thursday - School and FemmeQuest 2006 Finals
Friday - School and work
Saturday - Work
Sunday - Work

Indian rojak and prata was purge-inducing, although I had none other but myself to blame for the lack of resistence. There is a strong urgency for me to stop wasting money on food. My earnings should be wisely spent on practical things like clothes. Habitual. That's what I'd say it is.

14th, yet again, is nearing. The date itself sends rushes of scenarios of various friendships that took place before. There is so much worthy to be frightened of, yet my defences have been weakened and still is weakening. Friendships have belonged to the surface of lip service. I can't recall a better friend than my old-current flame.

It's stupid to feel sometimes because you don't expect anybody to be attending to it yet it's uncontrollable. It's stupid to be told that I'm too skeptical, cynical and pessimistic and that I'm over thinking and that, gives everyone a reason to put the blame onto pre-menstraul-syndrome (famously known as PMS). I want to be swarmed with tender loving care. I don't like the idea of recollecting past events and familiarizing faces which I've never been personally acquainted with before but I still do because this is something I cannot escape from; we do chase the unattainable, right? This is me, and has been me for a very long time but I guess I'll have to curb me. And what sense do you derive in that? I see none. Wake some of it if you do.

"Ask and it shall be given". If I ask, will I really be given?