Monday, July 10, 2006

Me: nique and i walked past jewelry shops today
Aaronn: omg
Me: and we're planning to buy engagement rings for each other
Aaronn: why looking for runf (runf means ring)
Me: hahaahahah
Aaron (gets into a finger-fit): KOSFH koDFHkopJnMe: ?
Me: what?
Aaronn: omg can i marry you both
Me: LOL
Me: meaning?
Aaronn: not MARRY YOU BOTH
Aaronn: but like officiate your wedding la



Nobody else walks past jewelry shops and plans to marry me with diamond rings and lacey promises, just like how I've never intended on saving up to ring anybody else this lifetime. A heart can make home for only one, and our entwined hearts make one home. They see that we are happy and they are are happy for us. I am happy for us; happier than I've ever been.

I strayed for awhile, but I'm right here and right now. I feel right. You have always been affinity, perfected.