Tuesday, July 04, 2006

It's been far too many countless afternoons that passed me by since I've awaken to a one with heavily embedded thoughts of wishing you were right here by me because I finally realised I was afraid to lose you forever.

Are you asleep or are your eyes wide open and staring at the ceiling pondering on a simple action if you should begin the day by texting me first? Do you listen to lullabys and piano recitals and wish I was there humming to you while you gaze into nothingness of perfection? Are you flooded with thoughts of me like I think it is? Did you sleep sound or was slumber haunted by horrifying nightmares? Do I tell you my bad dreams and bawl to you because it might be a flicker of hint that I'm frightened to not have you with me? Should I attempt at making you 'blush and die' from over-candied poems proclaiming to you that life might be a tad pointless without you? Or should I await the next truth-or-dare session to secretly and indirectly confess my feelings towards you?

I'll skip the whole chunk of things that drive me towards where you are, and just tell you that I've been missing you too immensely to have anything else explained into words.