Monday, July 03, 2006

Life is ironing out, bit by bit.

To dream isn't to flake a sin, it's to imagine effortless pains being implemented into reality with effort. And I like dreaming dreams of you and with you in them because they are the ones that actually happened before.

Without fail, you inject tease into my grammatical errors, the times I called 'Gucci's Envy Me' 'Gucci Me', my el cheapo grey slip-ons that were initially white and my dirty tricks of snatching the nacho chips with your pretzel chips because they didn't suit my taste buds. All the time it gets too much to bear, yet, I enjoyed every minute of the entire novelty. Beside you, nothing requires excessive procrastination.

It is the home of a heart I've decided to stop contemplating on. To move ahead and right the wrongs, I will. Step by step, past hauntings might lift their toll off a burdened love and rejuvenate it at the peak of heights. I'll bring you home like you're bringing me. It's almost unbelievable, how you are you and being you, I'd still love you this whole lifetime.