Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Jerome's Mummy's birthday happens tomorrow, and it will mark my many days getting to see Jerome in a week.

The unconventional official get-together happened on the seventh of July, by both asking one another to be each other's. No chasing, no courtship, just the best offered from us individually to be in unison as one. It was only touching down on the seventh did realisation hit me, of how attentive Jerome is of my every likes and dislikes. He is fully aware of littlest things like my favourite colour and the books I've been eyeing to read.

At night, he sat with my on the couch, with Mummy on the other. June joined us voluntarily soon after. We chatted so heartily and he told Mummy that he would take care of me. He keeps offering to bring Mummy and June out, and that really gets to me in the most delightful way. Mummy kept telling him about how she felt about the exboyfriend from her own observations and he would whisper in my ear that he would never be like the exboyfriend, and most importantly that he would take care of me. He's already Catholic but he offered to journey the RCIA with me. It's wonderful, being able to foresee a certain sort of affinity of a future together with someone. No airs about it, no obligations, just an motivating need.


Having our light lunch at Carl's Junior. I really like eating at Carl's Junior with Jerome.

His present for me.
My present for him. I filled every single little container with a letter of his name, with alphabet macaroni. Gathering individual letters was a bitch. But the final product did turn out quite classy and I sure hope he loved it as much as I loved making it.



Delicious! We were so full and happy!
Very romantic evening. Weather was perfect too.

After a darn good meal, comes the camera action!






He insisted that I take photographs with the orangey-fuchsia roses he bought me. Plus, Jerome really loved the dress I bought just to wear for this date. So yes, my hard search did pay off! (:









I love this photograph.




Baby took this and I really like it!


(Laughs) This one was taken very randomly, but it's really cute!





Here comes the sweetest part of it all - The Book, Chapter 1.

This was present number one. It was already touching enough that he remembered me procrastinating like crazy, whether I should buy this book or not.



The rest of the pictures are self-explanatory. He wrote at least a paragraph about every single time we've met, and tagged a picture along beside it. This present blew me away.

It really moved me so deeply, knowing that he notices little things I never thought guys would even know exist. He even extracted some of my text messages and wrote them in this little book he gave me.




And yes, I love you Jerome Mak. Not for the great things you have done, but for the consistent little things, and for loving me just the way I am.


Now for the headache of what to get for his Mummy. His timetable resumes tomorrow and we'll be spending so much time together travelling to school and leaving the school together.

I can't wait for the times we'll be creating together. I am happy.