Thursday, July 02, 2009

Today marks the pioneer of which a guy has done ever done his sweetest bit of loving towards me, for me.

Jerome, being the worst case of late-coming in my books by far, woke up in the earliest hours of the morning, bought me my favourite McGriddles meal, sent me to school, printed all my notes for me, got me my textbook, crashed through my Marketing Principles lecture with me and had the most romantic lunch in school with me. It is so thoughtfully sweet a large gesture that my innards are still fluttering from typing. Me sending him to Bukit Panjang for his lessons really dims in comparison to what he did for me today. Our lives and lifestyles are so similar, it's remarkable.

My eyes can hardly pinch any consciousness now. A long day awaits and sleep beckons. Good night world. Good night you.