Wednesday, July 29, 2009

You, are the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me. Just a smile, and deep down it is understood by not one, but two, that everything stands right in its place.

There was a time where nothing mattered. It's a mind-body division of voluntarily and compelled decisions that lay on platters awaiting a pick, like living in a continuous reel of films that are structured with beginnings and processes and ends. But somehow, no matter how tough the rough gets going, you make me see an ending of a forever. Forever is a terribly large word but that's what it feels like. It feels like how adults in love should be. It feels like a give and take so natural and readily reciprocated. No longer is it the instinctive motion of detachment, but the ever-ready act of faith that never was familiar among the neverending vocabulary jargons.

So yes, what more is that to conclude that undoubtingly, you are the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me. You are so beautiful and although nobody else gets to feel about you the way I do, everyone deserves to feel this way about somebody as I do you.

You love me. I certainly and surely do love you. And that Jerome, in its simplest context and interpretation, is enough. Run away with me, away from the cynics and disbelieving fools. This is different, so let's be believers.