Monday, October 18, 2010

10 day challenge.

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind alot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you'd never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot. (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turnoffs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

1. Thank you for promising to be patient with me, and to willingly offer to wait it out for/with me. It hasn't been too long but we're waiting it out. Without promises, you're still here protecting me. I can't wait for all our plans to materialize and be executed.
2. We gave and we took, each at different parts of our lives, throughout those years. And nothing about that gives you the divine right to hate me. We did hurt one another, to farthest extreme ends. But don't ever forget, that you did it last to me. We were young, and ever so foolish. I did what I had to, to move on. I've wished you happiness for years now. It's time you did the same for me.
3. You have always been the one to receive my deliriously devastated self with loving arms and spirit. I don't think I could live without you. I do hope I am cherishing you to my very own optimum.
4. I don't know which light holds your impression in me anymore. It has fluctuated far too many times beyond count. I don't know if forgiveness is the right word I should be working hard towards when it comes to you. But I know I need to start trying.
5. You, broke me the hardest. You have always been aware of that ability, yet you took that to your sole advantage. Now I can't even remember how I ever got anywhere with you. You're a terrible excuse for a human being. You ought to realise that.
6. Through some force of warped unexplainable nature, we'll always run back to each other, no matter what. I'll always be here to protect you. (You make me laugh the hardest, always.)
7. You have been the second greatest friend any living person could ever have. I am grateful for the mutual friendship we share that stands tighter now, than ever. Someday, you'll be the Godpa to my children and I, the Godma of yours.
8. You have waited it out for a long time. In fact, the longest anyone has, for me. But we cannot be what we are not meant to be. But I'll always be your friend, if you'll have me. Trust me, I'm a keeper for a friend.
9. I miss you, so much, everytime I think of you. The scarring pain has began fading away, but I know we're still connected, in the strangest of ways. I'll see you someday, somehow. God will let us meet again.
10. Deep down, I really hope you'd wake up and stop living in so much delusional ideations of twisted relationships. You're a great man, so stop picking those with most insane of characters. There is not a single bone of yours that is unkind, and you do deserve better.