Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.

1. I have a feint scar on the left side of my nose from removing my nose piercing. Yes, I had a nose piercing.
2. My tattoo acts as a constant reminder that I must carry my cross virtuously, regardless of difficulties.
3. My current occupation and location of teaching, makes my job my dream job.
4. I have developed a love for running because it is the only way I will allow myself to vent emotions out consciously.
5. I love children, and I'm really good with them.
6. I love baking and cooking, and I have tons of books on these topics.
7. I am a hopeless romantic, who is deeply drawn to dark romance.
8. I am a gentleman at heart.
9. I am a horoscope junkie, but I've learnt to deviate from my Gemini characteristics.

Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
1. Never be too nice and never going extremely all-out, yet never be a jerk.
2. A beautiful and deep mind that mutually coincides with mine.
3. Communicate with me. Hold deep conversations.
4. Be here for me. Be here with me. And even if you can't, beat yourself up about it because you need/want to, that much.
5. Look at me and truly believe that I am beautiful, inside and out. But never (even if so), tell me you are in love with me because I look beautiful.
6. Never take me lightly. I word my speeches and questions in riddles, but I am always indicating or referring to something.
7. Don't be a bore. Monotony's not my cup of tea. Not one bit.
8. Romance. Never let that die out.