Friday, October 15, 2010

Things I am happy and grateful for/about this week:
  • My kids at the international school has been obedient, and they have been improving so rapidly over the past couple of weeks. In addition, lessons with them are always fun and chipper. These kids make me happy so easily.
  • My tutee did a drewing for me to welcome me into her house. She practiced her pieces.
  • My other tutee (the above's brother) is nearly ready to take his virgin ABRSM theory examinations and I'm certain he's going to score me some pride with a distinction.
  • Dana spent the night at my place last night after boozing at the pavilion for a bit. It felt like living the reminiscing, just conversing and doing nonsense until the crack of dawn. Time with her made me appreciate and cherish my loved ones, a lot more.
  • I'll be giving a garage band crash course to my very own primary school (CHIJ Katong Convent). Am extremely proud of myself. This one week of crash course lessons is equivalent to earning my moolahs for the entire month. Go figure the numericals.
  • My stamina has improved from consistently going for weekly runs. I've hit 3 laps now. It's just going to get better.
  • Pay's arriving!
  • Crazy partying with the buddies and long time friends!