Tuesday, December 21, 2010

No stranger has loved me, more than you do and have been. My heart is inclined alongside yours, and abandonment shall and will never pose as an option towards you. You are my imperfect, perfect beautiful man.

Hear me out and believe me, because my faith in us is sturdy as a fortress. Sailing towards a lifetime, we are. Lock this promise up with me with the intertwined affinity we share.

"Always" is not a term in the list of vocabulary that is utilised and implemented very frequently by me, but be my "always". What we have is nothing short of magnificently breathtaking. Every bone and ounce of me, just wants to make you happy and wishes intently to be the cause of your smiles.

There is nothing to look back at, because all that my being wants to do is to immerse in this Present and that Future, with you.

I love you, Benjamin Tay Aik Joo.